Iran Visa for Entry to Free Trading Zones and Industrial Areas (FTZ) is a visa for foreigners interested in staying for two weeks in Free Trade and industrial Zones of I.R. Iran.
- Visa application (online or paper).
- Passport with at least 6-month validity and two blank pages.
- Three recent photos (3×4 or 4×6).
- Visa fee payment.
- Return envelope along with address and enough prepaid postage to cover of registered mail.
- Interview, if necessary.
- Free trade & Industrial of Iran: Kish, Qeshm Island and Chabahar Port.
- Visa Entry to Free Trade and Industrial Areas of Iran (FTZ) at the request of FTZ authorities can be extended up to six months.
- While in the FTZ, if you may interested to visit or travel the country submission of visa application to MFA office in FTZ is required. In case of approval your visa will be issued within 48-hour.