Iran Airport Entry or Transit Visais a 72-hour valid visa which permits businessmen to stay at the international airports. Also, it refers to a 48-hour airport transit visa for interested applicant transiting through Iran and both are issued at the international airports.
- Visa application (online or paper).
- Passport with at least 6-month validity and two blank pages.
- Three recent photos (3×4 or 4×6).
- Visa fee payment.
- Confirmed ticket to the third country of destiny for the applicants of 48-hour transit visa.
- Return envelope along with address and enough prepaid postage to cover of registered mail.
- Interview, if necessary.
A written request by Iranian sponsor is required to be sent to Passport and Visa Department of Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) at Airport.