- Main Cities: Tehran, Rasht, Masouleh, Zanjan, Hamadan, Kermanshah, Khorramabad, Ahvaz, Shiraz, Kerman, Yazd, Isfahan, Kashan
- The north, the west, and the south east. A great deal has happened in this triangle of history. The generous Caspian Sea along with ever-green plains and woods, the long lost ancient kingdom of Hyrcania and the historical region of Tabaristan in the north is where you will see a different image of Iran’s history and art. The vast and ever-strong Mountain Range of Zagrosand, the ancient city of Ecbatana, the birthplace of mighty Medes Empire, and the glamorous Elamaite ziggurat of Susa in the west is where you discover another page of history and culture of Iran. The everlasting Achaemenid Persepolis, Pasargadae, and Necropolis, the magnificent architectural masterpieces of Safavid Dynasty, and the burning Chak Chak Fire Temple in the south east is where you will feel the devotion and passion of Iranians to the art and culture.
Day Itinerary Description Over Night 0
Arrival To Iran
- Departure from home and head to Iran. You will most likely arrive in Iran in the midnight or early morning according to the most international flight schedules heading to Iran. Your arrival should be in the next morning.
- ( This day will not be counted as one of your tour’s day)
- Sight Seeing: Golestan Palace, Iran National Museum, Glass and Ceramic Museum, National Jewelry Museum
- Arrival in Iran. You will be greeted at the airport by your guide and then transferred to your designated hotel. Feel the society in person while you travel by metro to get to Tehran bazaar and Golestan Palace. . Walk along the history in Iran National Museum and Glass and Ceramic Museum .Can you imagine how big the biggest pink diamond of the world is? Find it out in Iran National Jewelry Museum.
- Sight Seeing: Qazvin Grand Mosque, Qazvin Chehel Sotoun Palace, Imamzadeh Hosein Shrine in Qazvin
- You will drive to Rasht Via Tehran Qazvin highway. In Qazvin You will Visit several sites where you can find out the city culture of Qazvin People.
—Zanjan (426 Km)
- Sight Seeing: Masuleh Town, Soltanieh Dome, Hasan Kashi Dome
- Leave Rasht to visit Masouleh by going through the dense jungles near the Caspian Sea. After visiting the beautiful Masule, continue your way to Zanjan city and visit two beautiful domes.
—Hamadan (430 Km)
- Sight Seeing: Takht-e Soleyman
- This is a long drive from Zanjan to Hamadan but midway you will enjoy visiting Takht-e-Soleyman Archeological site.
- Sight Seeing: Alavian Dome, Avicenna Monument, Ganj Nameh, Shir Sangi (Stone Lion), Tombs of Esther and Mordechai, Anahita Temple, Bisotun, Farhad Carvings
- The city of Hamedan has existed even before the Acheamenids. You have to visit there, because the second most important Jewish pilgrimage takes place at Tomb of Esther and Mordechai. Avicenna also lived there. After Hamadan you will visit Anahita Temple on the way to Kermanshah where the magnificent Bisotun waits for you.
- Sight Seeing: Taq-e-Bostan, Takieh Moaven-ol-Molk,Kermanshah Bazaar, Falak-Ol- Aflak Castel, Museum of Anthropology, Kiv Lake, Saljukid Brick Minaret
- This a day of the extremes, visiting the huge Taq-e-Bostan bass-relieves and then the Falak-Ol- Aflak Castel on the top of the mountain.
Khoramabad—Shush—Choqa Zanbil--Shushtar—Ahvaz (400Km)
- Sight Seeing: Shush Archeological Site, Tomb of Daniel, Choqa Zanbil Ziggurat, Shushtar Water mills
- Are you ready to visit one of the first centers of the civilizations? Susa museum, Apadana Palace, Choqa Zanbil ziggurats and Shushtar water grinders are your stops for today.
Ahvaz—Bishapur—Shiraz (586 Km)
- Sight Seeing: Bishapur City, Tange Chogan
- A 586 km drive is ahead of you to get to Shiraz. Before getting there you will visit Bishapur city & Sassanid bas –reliefs. Enjoy the scenery. There are plenty of interesting stops along the road for you not to get bored.
- Sight Seeing: Nomad location
- Enjoy a full day stay with Qashqai Nomads in the Zagros Mountain Range. A place full of beauty, peace, green valleys, walnut forest and villages.
- Sight Seeing: Eram Garden, Karim Khan Castel, Vakil Bath, Vakil Mosque, Vakil Bazaar, Nasir-al-Mulk Mosque, Qavam House , Ali-ebne- Hamzeh Shrine, Saadi Mausoleum, Koran Gate, Jahan Nama Garden, Hafez Mausoleum
- The morning will be inspiring and relaxing while you walk in Eram garden. Join the time machine to visit Arg-e-Karim khan (citadel), and the rest of the Vakil Complex. Visiting Hafez and Saadi Mausoleum along the rest of the Shiraz beauties is a complete program for this day.
—Persepolis--Shiraz (277 Km)
- Sight Seeing: Cyrus The Grate Tomb, Necropolis, Persepolis
- You will have the chance to visit of the smallest details, reliefs and the greatest of sculptures in your visit to the Persepolis and the Necropolis.
Shiraz—Neyriz—Kerman (574 Km)
- Sight Seeing: Neyriz Grand Mosque
- Time to hit the road again, you are going to Kerman. On the road you will visit one of the oldest mosque of Iran in Neyriz.
- Sight Seeing: Ganj Ali Khan Complex, Jabalieh Dome, Baq-e-Shazde Mahan, Shah Nematollah Vali Tomb, Rayen Citadel, Shahdad Desert, Kaluts Ghost City
- Desert Day! Before you visit the mysteries of the desert you will visit Ganj Ali Khan Complex and on the way to the heart of the desert you will visit Rayen Citadel, Prince Garden and The mausoleum of Shah Nemat-Olah Vali, respectively. But the beauties of desert are all gathered in Kaluts Ghost city where you will stay for one night.
Kalut--Gandom Beryan —Kerman
—Zein-o-Din Caravanserai (397 Km)
- Sight Seeing: Gandom Beryan Desert, Zein-o-Din Caravanserai
- Enjoy the sunrise among the hills of sand and visit Gandom Beryan, the hottest place on earth. Then continue your way to the beautiful Zein-o-din caravanserai and gaze to the desert night sky.
- Sight Seeing: Yazd Fire Temple, Towers of Silence, Water Museum, Amir Chakhmaq Complex, Dolatabad Garden, Yazd Grand Mosque
- Do you know the secrets of living in desert, the way people of Yazd have used them to preserve themselves? By visiting different sites in Yazd the secrets will be revealed.
—Garmeh Village (145 Km)
- Sight Seeing: Kharanaq Shaking Minaret, aravanserai, Zoroastrian temple of Chak Chak, Garmeh Village
- Zoroaster day! Visiting Chak Chak, the most important temple of Zoroastrians in the mountain, you will reach a little village of Garmeh.
Garmeh Village 17
Garmeh--Nain—Isfahan (323 Km)
- Sight Seeing: Nain Grand Mosque, Si-o-se pol Bridge
- You are heading to Isfahan. You will get familiar with one of the oldest Jame Mosques of Iran; Nain Jameh Mosque.in the evening you will enjoy the freshness of the weather in S-o-se pol Bridge in Isfahan.
- Sight Seeing: Naqsh-e-Jahan Square,Chehel Sotoun Garden Palace, Ali Qapu Palace, Sheikh Lutfulah Mosque, Jameh Abbasi Mosque
- Iranian say “Isfahan is half of the world”. The reason behind this saying is that the second biggest square in the world “Naqsh-e-Jahan” is actually there. Other fabulous monuments like Jame Abbasi and Sheik lutfullah Mosques and A’ali Qapu palace, Chehel Sotoun garden palace are what you will visit today.
Isfahan—Abyaneh Village—Kashan (256 Km)
- Sight Seeing: Isfahan Grand Mosque, Vank Cathedral, Khaju Bridge, Abyaneh Village
- No! We have not forgotten to take you to Vank Armenian Cathedral and Isfahan Grand Mosque. Imagine a village in the mountain with red houses and a rich culture, that is it, you are going to “Abyaneh”. You will never forget it.
Kashan--Qom—Tehran (255 Km)
- Sight Seeing: Tabatabaee House, Seyed Mir Ahmad Bath, Kashan Bazaar, Sialk Hills, Fin Garden, Qom Fatima Masoumeh Shrine
- Drive to Kashan You will visit grandiose houses of Tababtabee’s. Up on the roof you can see Seyed Mir Ahmad bath and bazaar. You will visit Fin Garden as well. Optional: Qom, Iran’s Vatican, is possible to visit. In the evening You will drive to Tehran.
Flight Back Home
- Say good bye to the land of hospitality and mystery.
- It is an Iranian tradition to pour a bowl of water with few orange leaves in it, on the ground to wish you a good return back home. Tonight you will head back home.
- ( This day will not be counted as one of your tour’s day)
Click on the map to see the larger view
- When traveling with Behinburg Tour & Travel Company to Iran the below Services are offered to you:
- Hotel accommodation
- Just tell us which sort of hotels considering services and budget you will fit the best, we book it for you.
- Daily services
- Bed & Breakfast, Half Board or Full Board, choice is yours.
- Free Visa support
- If you are traveling to Iran using our services, we do your visa process for free.
- Professional Guide speaking in different languages
- (English, French, German, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, Chinese, Arabic, Turkish)
- Air-conditioned transport
- Domestic flights
- All our tour packages cover the domestic flights.
- All transfers (to/from airports and hotels)
- Daily refreshments
- Along the roads tea, coffee, Nescafe, and mineral water are always at your disposal
- One welcoming meal
- On all of over tour packages you are invited to a free meal (lunch or dinner)
- Free Iranian Sim card + 1week free internet support
- Behinburg Tour & Travel Company provides a free Iranian Sim cards for all the travelers with which you have one week free access to Internet at any time, any place.
- Travelers satisfaction is Behinburg Tour & Travel Company primarily goal.
- Should you need to change any part of the Tour Itineraries according to your liking, feel free to customize them now! Simply, fill out the customization field and leave comments on what changes you see fit in the booking tab.
- If you need a Ski Tour, a Nomad Tour, a Camping experience, a Desert Tour or any other activities along with your current tour. If you want to boost your cultural experience while having an Adventure Tour. If you want to see some place on the way which is not included in your current Tour Package. All can be done the way you want it to.
- With Tour Package Customization option at your disposal every Tour Package can be a unique in every aspect. Your wish, your tour.
- So you can easily Tailor-Maid every aspects of your own tour package just in the COMMENTS part of the Book Now form and we will apply your mentioned changes to your tour package.