- Main Cities:Tehran, Mashhad, Shiraz, Yazd, Isfahan, Abyaneh, Kashan
- From the old and mighty Persian Empire to the prosperous and innovative Qajar Dynasty. From ancient heritage to modern politics. You will see the change of a nation throughout a long history. From the glorious remains of Persepolis to the still standing and astonishing palaces of Golestan, you can have them all.
Day Itinerary Description Over Night 0
Arrival To Iran
- Departure from home and head to Iran. You will most likely arrive in Iran in the midnight or early morning according to the most international flight schedules heading to Iran. Your arrival should be in the next morning.
- ( This day will not be counted as one of your tour’s day)
- Sight Seeing : Iran National Museum, Tehran Bazaar, Golestan Palace, Iran National Jewelry
- Arrival in Iran. You will be greeted at the airport by your guide and then transferred to your designated hotel. Walk along the history in Iran National Museum. Feel the society in person while you travel by metro to get to Tehran bazaar and Golestan Palace. Can you imagine how big the biggest pink diamond of the world is? Find it out in Iran National Jewelry Museum.
- Sight Seeing: Holy Shrine of Imam Reza, Nadir Shah Afshar Tomb, Mashhad Bazaar
- Mashhad is home to the holy shrine of Imam Reza, the eight Shi’ite imam. The great building and its marvelous golden dome not only represent a great image of Islamic architecture, but also it opens a real image to Islamic culture for us. Also to visit Nadir Shah Afshar tomb, the Iranian king and bazaar in Mashhad.
Mashhad—Tous—Mashhad (103 KM)
- Sight Seeing: Ferdowsi Mausoleum, Torghabeh
Mashhad is also home to the best Saffron in the world. On this day you will visit Ferdowsi mausoleum in Tous, near Mashhad and also Torghabeh. Return to Mashhad and take a flight to Shiraz.
- Sight Seeing: Eram Garden, Arg-e-Karim Khan,Vakil Bath, Vakil Mosque, Vakil Bazaar, Pink Mosque, Qavam House, Affif Abad Garden
- The morning will be inspiring and relaxing while you walk in Eram garden. Join the time machine to visit Arg-e-Karim khan (citadel), and the rest of the Vakil Complex. After lunch you will visit Pink mosque and Qavam House. In the evening will Visit Affif Abad Garden.
Shiraz—Marvdasht—shiraz (108 Km)
- Sight Seeing: Persepolis, Necropolis, Koran Gate, Hafez Mausoleum, Sadi Mausoleum
- You will have the chance to visit of the smallest details, reliefs and the greatest of sculptures in your visit to the Persepolis and the Necropolis. Optional: You can also visit Naqsh-e-Rajab. The Koran Gate, Hafez Mausoleum and Sa’di Mausoleum are your next stops on the way back to your hotel in Shiraz.
- Sight Seeing: Cyrus Tomb, Zein-o-Din Caravanserai
- It is time to hit the road. On the way to Yazd you will visit the Cyrus The Great tomb. Good news is this night you will stop at the Zein-o-Din Caravanserai to enjoy the clear sky for a night.
Zein-o-Din—Yazd (73 Km)
- Sight Seeing: Tower Of Silence, Fire Temple, Wind Catchers, Water Reservoir, Dolat Abad Garden, Jameh Mosque, Water Museum
- Do you know the secrets of living in desert, the way people of Yazd have used them to preserve themselves? By visiting different sites in Yazd the secrets will be revealed.
Sight Seeing: Meybod Ice-House, Pigeon Tower, Nain Jameh Mosque
- You are heading to Isfahan. You will get familiar with Ice-House, Pigeon Towers and one of the oldest Jame Mosques of Iran; Nain Jameh Mosque.
Sight Seeing: Naqsh-e-Jahan Sq., Ali Qapu, Sheikh Lutfulah Mosque, Jameh Abbasi Mosque, Chehel Sotoun Garden Palace
- Iranian say “Isfahan is half of the world”. The reason behind this saying is that the second biggest square in the world “Naqsh-e-Jahan” is actually there. Other fabulous monuments like Jame Abbasi and Sheik lutfullah Mosques and A’ali Qapu palace, Chehel Sotoun garden palace are what you will visit today.
- Sight Seeing: Vank cathedral, Isfahan Grand Mosque, Abyaneh Village
- No, we have not forgotten to take you to Vank Armenian Cathedral (also known as Holy Savior Cathedral) and Isfahan Grand Mosque. Optional: It is possible to visit Shaking Minarets “Monar Jonban” and Atashgah fire temple. Imagine a village in the mountain with red houses and a rich culture, that is it, you are going to “Abyaneh”. You will never forget it.
Abyaneh Village 11
- Sight Seeing: Tabatabaee House, Seyed Mir Ahmad Bath, Kashan Bazaar, Sialk Hills, Fin Garden
- Drive to Kashan You will visit grandiose houses of Tababtabee’s. Up on the roof you can see Seyed Mir Ahmad bath and bazaar. You will visit the 7000-year old Sialk hills and Fin Garden as well. Optional: Qom, Iran’s Vatican, is possible to visit. In the evening You will drive to Tehran.
Flight Back Home
- Say good bye to the land of hospitality and mystery.
- It is an Iranian tradition to pour a bowl of water with few orange leaves in it, on the ground to wish you a good return back home. Tonight you will head back home.
- ( This day will not be counted as one of your tour’s day)
Click on the map to see the larger view
- When traveling with Behinburg Tour & Travel Company to Iran the below Services are offered to you:
- Hotel accommodation
- Just tell us which sort of hotels considering services and budget you will fit the best, we book it for you.
- Daily services
- Bed & Breakfast, Half Board or Full Board, choice is yours.
- Free Visa support
- If you are traveling to Iran using our services, we do your visa process for free.
- Professional Guide speaking in different languages
- (English, French, German, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, Chinese, Arabic, Turkish)
- Air-conditioned transport
- Domestic flights
- All our tour packages cover the domestic flights.
- All transfers (to/from airports and hotels)
- Daily refreshments
- Along the roads tea, coffee, Nescafe, and mineral water are always at your disposal
- One welcoming meal
- On all of over tour packages you are invited to a free meal (lunch or dinner)
- Free Iranian Sim card + 1week free internet support
- Behinburg Tour & Travel Company provides a free Iranian Sim cards for all the travelers with which you have one week free access to Internet at any time, any place.
- Travelers satisfaction is Behinburg Tour & Travel Company primarily goal.
- Should you need to change any part of the Tour Itineraries according to your liking, feel free to customize them now! Simply, fill out the customization field and leave comments on what changes you see fit in the booking tab.
- If you need a Ski Tour, a Nomad Tour, a Camping experience, a Desert Tour or any other activities along with your current tour. If you want to boost your cultural experience while having an Adventure Tour. If you want to see some place on the way which is not included in your current Tour Package. All can be done the way you want it to.
- With Tour Package Customization option at your disposal every Tour Package can be a unique in every aspect. Your wish, your tour.
- So you can easily Tailor-Maid every aspects of your own tour package just in the COMMENTS part of the Book Now form and we will apply your mentioned changes to your tour package.