- Written by
- Published in Featured Tours
Does the name remind you something? Caravans, camels, desert…. That is right. To make the journey more comfortable and shorter for you, we have replaced camels by other means of transport. But in this tour, besides too many other interesting places and things to see, we will accommodate you in the most unique Iranian caravanserai, but just for one night.
Day Itinerary Description Over Night 0
Arrival To Iran
- Departure from home and head to Iran. You will most likely arrive in Iran in the midnight or early morning according to the most international flight schedules heading to Iran. Your arrival should be in the next morning.
- ( This day will not be counted as one of your tour’s day)
- Sight Seeing: Iran National Museum, Tehran Bazaar, Golestan Palace
- Hello Iran!
- Arrival in Iran. You will be greeted at the airport by your guide and then transferred to your designated hotel to check in, rest and get ready to begin your memorable journey in the morning.You will be met at the hotel to start your first day of your tour in Tehran.Walk along the history in Iran National Museum.Feel the society in person while you travel by metro to get to Tehran bazaar and Golestan Palace.
- Sight Seeing: Eram Garden, Karim Khan Castle, Vakil Bath, Vakil Mosque, Vakil Bazaar, Pink Mosque, Qavam House, Hafez Mausoleum
- The morning will be inspiring and relaxing while you walk in Eram garden.Join the time machine to go back to 18th century when Karim Khan Zand ruled over Iran from Shiraz. Visit Arg-e-Karim khan (Castle), Vakil bath, Vakil Mosque and Vakil Bazaar.After lunch and having a bit of a rest at the hotel, you will visit Pink (Nasir al-Mulk) mosque, Qavam House(also widely called "Narenjestan e Ghavam"). The evening will be inspiring in Hafez Mausoleum as your last sightseeing today.
- Sight Seeing: Persepolis, Necropolis, Pasargadae
- You will have the chance to visit of the smallest details, reliefs and the greatest of sculptures in your visit to the Persepolis and the Necropolis (Naqsh-e-Rostam).
- Then to visit Pasargadae, tomb of Cyrus the great.
- Sight Seeing: Salt Lake, Sassanid Palace, Ganjali Khan Bath, Ganjali Khan Bazaar
- Time to hit the road again, you are going to Kerman. On the road you will taste some figs of Estahban, visit the salt lake and Sassanid palace in Sarvestan.
- After checking your hotel in Kerman, you will experience how a public bath could be when you visit Ganjali Khan public bath, as well as Ganjali Khan bazaar. To go to Yazd, you will go through desert.
Kerman–Mahan–Rayen–Bam—Kerman (429 Km)
- Sight Seeing : Rayen Citadel, Prince Garden, MausoleumofShah Nemat-OlahVali
- “Kolompe” (special date cookies from Kerman) is what you will start your day with in Kerman. On the road you will visit Rayen Citadel, Prince Garden and ThemausoleumofShah Nemat-OlahVali, respectively. You may be tempted to meditate there, if Sufism is your style.
- Optional: great opportunity for anyone interested in shouting in desert or to Visit Bam ( you can choose one)
- Sight Seeing: Meymand Village, Zein-o-Din Caravanserai
- Before getting to Zein-o-Din you will visit the unique Cappadocia style village of Meymand.
- Good news is that first you will stop at TheZein-o-Din Caravanserai to take a cool shower, have dinner and enjoy the clear sky for a night.
Zein-o-Din–Yazd (77 KM)
- Sight Seeing: Water Reservoir, Wind Towe, Dowlat Abad Garden, Yazd Grand Mosque, Water Museum, Fire Temple, Silence Tower, Zurkhaneh
- Do you know the secrets of living in desert, the way people of Yazd have used them to preserve themselves? By visiting water reservoir, wind tower, Dowlat Abad Garden, Yazd Grand mosque, Water Museum, Fire Temple and Silence Tower, the secrets will be revealed.Zurkhaneh; the old traditional gym of Iran, is your last stop for today.
Yazd–Meybod–Na’in–Isfahan (325 KM)
- Sight Seeing: Ice House, Qanats, Nain Jame Mosque, Naqsh-e- Jahan Square
- You are heading to Isfahan. You will get familiar with Ice-House, Caravanserai and Qanats ( Water System) in Meybod and one of the oldest Jame Mosques of Iran; Nain Jame Mosque. After arriving Isfahan, we recommend you for an evening walk in Naqsh-e- Jahan Square.
- Sight Seeing: Jame Abbasi Mosque, Sheikh Lutfullah Mosque, Aali Qapu Palace, Chehel Sotoun Garden Palace
- Iranian say “Isfahan is half of the world”. The reason behind this saying is that the second biggest square in the world “Naqsh-e-Jahan” is actually there. Other fabulous monuments like Jame Abbasi and Sheik lutfullah Mosques and A’ali Qapu palace, Chehel Sotoun garden palace are what you will visit today.
- Sight Seeing: Vank Armenian Cathedral, Isfahan Grand Mosque
- No, we have not forgotten to take you to Vank Armenian Cathedral (also known as Holy Savior Cathedral) and Isfahan Grand Mosque.Would you like to Taste yummy “Biryan”?
- In the afternoon, you will have some time to reflect on your day while you are in the middle of the square again.
- Sight Seeing: Abyaneh Village, Sialk Hills, Fin Garden, Tabatabaee House, Seyed Mir Ahmad Bath, Kashan Bazaar
- Imagine a village in the mountain with red houses and a rich culture, with men and women dressed in a special costume, each has a different meaning; that is it, you are going to “Abyaneh”. You will never forget it. Call it a day while you are heading to Kashan.You will visit the 7000-year old Tepe Sialk (also known as Sialk hills) and Fin Garden. You are not leaving Kashan without visiting at least, one of the few grandiose houses like Tababtabee’s. Up on the roof you can see Seyed Mir Ahmad bath and bazaar.
Kashan–Qom–Tehran (255 KM)
- Qom, Iran’s Vatican, is possible to visit on your way to Tehran.
- Back to Tehran again. Enjoy the last day of your journey in the capital.
Flight Back Home
- Say good bye to the land of hospitality and mystery.
- It is an Iranian tradition to pour a bowl of water with few orange leaves in it, on the ground to wish you a good return back home. Tonight you will head back home.
- ( This day will not be counted as one of your tour’s day)
Click on the map to see the larger view
- When traveling with Behinburg Tour & Travel Company to Iran the below Services are offered to you:
- Hotel accommodation
- Just tell us which sort of hotels considering services and budget you will fit the best, we book it for you.
- Daily services
- Bed & Breakfast, Half Board or Full Board, choice is yours.
- Free Visa support
- If you are traveling to Iran using our services, we do your visa process for free.
- Professional Guide speaking in different languages
- (English, French, German, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, Chinese, Arabic, Turkish)
- Air-conditioned transport
- Domestic flights
- All our tour packages cover the domestic flights.
- All transfers (to/from airports and hotels)
- Daily refreshments
- Along the roads tea, coffee, Nescafe, and mineral water are always at your disposal
- One welcoming meal
- On all of over tour packages you are invited to a free meal (lunch or dinner)
- Free Iranian Sim card + 1week free internet support
- Behinburg Tour & Travel Company provides a free Iranian Sim cards for all the travelers with which you have one week free access to Internet at any time, any place.
- Travelers satisfaction is Behinburg Tour & Travel Company primarily goal.
- Should you need to change any part of the Tour Itineraries according to your liking, feel free to customize them now! Simply, fill out the customization field and leave comments on what changes you see fit in the booking tab.
- If you need a Ski Tour, a Nomad Tour, a Camping experience, a Desert Tour or any other activities along with your current tour. If you want to boost your cultural experience while having an Adventure Tour. If you want to see some place on the way which is not included in your current Tour Package. All can be done the way you want it to.
- With Tour Package Customization option at your disposal every Tour Package can be a unique in every aspect. Your wish, your tour.
- So you can easily Tailor-Maid every aspects of your own tour package just in the COMMENTS part of the Book Now form and we will apply your mentioned changes to your tour package.